Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Uuurggghhh....

"Pure Biology students are to stay back after school for supplementary lessons," Said our Biology Teacher. I was like, "Ok, sure"

"Pure Chemistry students are to study and answer these exercises," says our Chemistry teacher. I was like, "Sure, why not"

"Ok, E-Mathematics students are to do their homework pages bla bla bla..." says our Elementary Mathematics teacher. I was like "..."

My classmate says "Hey, tomorrow is our presentation for English." I was like " I KNOW!"

A fellow Boy's Brigade cadet told me "Hey, the parade orders are up on the blog. You should print it out and post it in the Oracle." I was like "Urgh."

Another one of these days and I'm gonna consider saying "I'm outta here!"

LoL. Well, those are some of my problems. In school, that is.
Wish I could finish this all up in time, which I will!
Lol!!!!

Hmm..


What to type?


Hmm...


typity-typity-type. Lol.

Oh, and I beat my classmate in Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection. Lol. Irrelevant, huh?

I'll just end this for you.

End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment