Friday, August 28, 2009

Moving on up...

Three MAJOR updates, but I decided the title should be about the biggest and most important update.

Minor updates :
1. I've recently been attracted to poetry
2. Drill exam is tomorrow! Oh no! Haha

MAJOR Updates
1. I haven't posted for a while now, so this post itself is the Major Update!
2. Woohoo! Social Status upgraded! I think. Lol. This is the super-duper-awesome update. Haha.
3. New Frienemy : Choon Hui.


Ok, on minor updates...

I've recently been attracted to poetry. I don't know why, but ever since it began raining downpours, I've been wanting to make poetry. About the rain. Haha. I love the rain somehow. And washing dishes. Anything that gets me wet for no reason at all. Taking a bath, swimming, getting wet in the rain...

Here's the poem I wrote:

Bright Shower

Rain, shine, intertwine
Seasons, climates, so sublime
Weather whether day or night
My soul shall start to shine in light

Souls of which, of those who bring
To people, happiness to the brim
And cheer them with a crescent smile
No more forlorn, no more exiled.

Haha. It's not really that nice. It's basically just a bunch of words I thought up and put together so that it will rhyme and have some sort of meaning. Kinda. Did it in three minutes. LOL.

Ok, next minor update.
Drill exams are here. I. Am. So. SCREWED!!! Not that I don't know any of the drills. Just that my uniform is a tad out of order. Will fix it best I can!

MAJOR UPDATES TIME!!!
Woohoo!

Woohoo....


.......

Ok. A lot has happened since I last posted. Like, ACES Day is coming, Teacher's Day is coming, Doomsday (EYE) is coming.
Waaaaa! How can the Foreignger keep up with this!?

Social Status moved up. Not that there is a social ladder here in BLSS. Or is there? I don't know. All I know is that I'm becoming more and more friendly. Friends with Justly, Pei Jun, Yan Qi, Haziq... Basically the entire classroom! LOL!

Third Major Update

Choon Hui is being a really immature ass. Plus, his blog contains nothing but vulgarities and scolding people and criticizing them. Come to think of it, when you see it in the right light, he's much much worse than the people he's scolding and criticizing. He's a crybaby and is absolutely impulsive and sensitive to even a joke. He takes it seriously as an insult. Bah. Poor him. His uberTiny brain can't take it. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment