Monday, August 10, 2009

This game is unbelievably addicting...

A wallpaper from Monster Hunter 3 featuring my favorite foe, Rathalos, roaring at a hunter.


Has anyone ever heard of the game "Monster Hunter Freedom Unite"? Its an absolutely fun and addicting game to play. It is an RPG type of game (I think) where you, a Hunter of Pokke Village must overcome, eliminate or capture various mythological and fictional beasts. Fighting giant primates, going toe-to-toe with dragons and capturing wyverns hardly gives sufficient description to the game.

Shown here is an official wallpaper of the upcoming Monster Hunter 3, currently only available in the Japanese version and playable only on Nintendo Wii. There's a reason to why only Wii, and if you want to find out, go and search Monster Hunter 3 in Wikipedia.

I was first introduced to this game when I saw my friends playing on their PSP's. At first, I thought, "Ok, so its a game where you fight monsters. It's not really that good." Honestly, I thought it was crap. But when my friend gave me a copy of Monster Hunter 2 Freedom Unite on PSP, I was absolutely shocked as to how this game is so perfect in terms of gameplay, graphics and level of difficulty. Then I was all hooked and was all like, "I've got to beat this monster!!!" I usually would spend hours playing this game. It's really that awesome. If there are any Hunters viewing this blog right now, make a comment with your Guild Card Title in my tagboard.
Here's a few details on my progress:

Hunter Rank 3
Current Quest Tier: Nekoht Felyne Elder 7STAR quests
Weapon:
Main - Blue Claw Blade (816 Raw Damage, No Elements)
Sub - Anvil Hammer (884 Raw Damage, No Elements)
Situational - Black Bow I (190 Raw Damage, 120 Dragon Element)

Armor:
Main - Full Rathalos Soul Armor [Blademaster] (Reckless Abandon +1, Attack Up Med, Earplugs)
Situational - Full Obituary Armor [Gunner] (Evade+1, Abn Attack Up, PoisonCoat Add)

I'm sure that most of you guys who may or may not be reading my blog do not understand what I am talking about. In order for you to absorb the language, you must play the game yourself. It's a really fun and rewarding (in-game rewards, FYI) experience.


On another page, today was a so-so day. My Ninang Athel and Ninong Orwin came to visit. For those who do not know, ninang means godmother and ninong means godfather in English. I'm speaking plain Tagalog by the way. The Foreignger is Filipino if you haven't guessed by now. Which I doubt.

Another thing today; I'm really bored. At times like this I wish we had homework.

But ONLY at times like this.

Signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment