Sunday, November 1, 2009

My vids.

Recently I've been making fanvids (fanmade videos) which are AMV (Anime Music Video) using Windows Moviemaker. I've done this before and have uploaded some of it to YouTube. But now, I can't, because YouTube has a new rule that it has to be copyright. How am I supposed to get permission from Square Enix Co. and Linkin Park!? So anyway I'm gonna post it here (because Facebook Videos won't allow it either.) This is purely fanmade. I do not own Final Fantasy - Advent Children. Advent Children belongs to Square Enix Co. The song, New Divide, belongs to Linkin Park, not I. I do not claim ownership over any content in this video. I may be infringing some copyright laws but I cannot stop myself from posting this. It's too awesome not to share. =D.




This is the video I put together. Please forgive me if I cause trouble by infringing some copyright laws.

0 comments:

Post a Comment